The Happy Pear is a movement to create happier, healthier lifestyles and build community!
WE ARE HIRING! We are looking for a Barista/Café Assistant (Flexi-Time) to work in our Clondalkin location. If you are a bright, bubbly, warm and enthusiastic person with a passion for delivering the kind of customer experience that feels like a warm hug, then this could be the role for you!
Making sure all of our guests receive a great customer experience – that they are served promptly, warmly and want to come back to us again and again! Maintaining the high standards of cleanliness that we set for ourselves in the café environment Helping out in other areas from time-to-time (deliveries, events. etc.)
THE SERIOUS STUFF
- Take a warm approach to the role, and live our brand values – to grow, evolve & create; authenticity; inclusiveness & community; courage; enthusiasm, and pride
- Working as a cashier in the café
- Café service to customers
- Making coffee as per barista specifications
- Restocking shelves with HP products
- Maintain a clean and hygienic working environment
- Reclaiming stocks from store
- Clear café tables, inside and outside
- Load & empty dishwasher; stack clean dishes and cutlery
NUTS & BOLTS
- Be a people-oriented person with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a love of whole foods. Ideally, you will have worked in a café environment before and will have previous barista experience.
- You must be available to work a mixture of mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Needs Previous Barista Experience
To apply please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Please note that the closing date for this awesome position is Friday July 12th 2019 at 5pm.