The Happy Pear is a movement to create happier, healthier lifestyles and build community.
We are Hiring!!!We are looking for an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Small Finance Team. Whos emphasis will be on AP in a dynamic environment and will ideally have a passion for working for a healthy eating brand.
- Process all accounts payable invoices and employee expense claims on our accounts package ensuring the correct nominal codes have been applied
- Match invoice documentation as required, and work with warehouse to resolve any supplier account queries.
- Completion of supplier payment runs on time
- Complete monthly creditor reconciliations to statements
- Prepare & maintain Accruals, Prepayment & Fixed Asset Schedules
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and reports
- Process monthly credit card statements and ensure sufficient supports for expenditure received
- Update Petty cash transactions
- Identifying process improvements that can save time
- Preform some ad hoc office administration duties & reports.
- CSO & Intrastat Returns
- At least 18 months experience in an equivalent role
- Strong system skills including Microsoft Office.
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills
- A natural communicator who has the ability to develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills with the ability and desire to manage change and improvement
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple demands.
- Passion, Energy, and Enthusiasm.
- Has achieved or working towards accounting qualification.
- Experience working in a highly automated environment.
- A passion for life and a desire to make the world a healthier happier place.
Please note that the closing date for this role is Wednesday 25th of September 2019.If you wish to apply please send your application to [email protected]
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
*No relocation assistance will apply.
*The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture