The Happy Pear is a movement to create happier, healthier lifestyles and build community!
We are hiring!!! We are looking for friendly, bubbly and outgoing people to work as promoters for The Happy Pear. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is customer-focused and has a passion for working with a healthy eating brand.
We are looking for people to work with The Happy Pear on a casual basis doing product tastings, conducting market research, working at events and lots more as needed. The successful candidate will deliver the highest levels of customer service and be able to work well as part of a team at fast-paced events.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PEAR PROMOTERS WILL ONLY BE CALLED ON AN AD-HOC BASIS AND AS-SUCH REGULAR HOURS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
The Serious Stuff
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service and ensuring the best customer experience.
- Promoting Happy Pear products for our retail outlets.
- Aiding our New Product Development team in market research for any new or updated Happy Pear products.
- To have a full and up-to-date knowledge of all Happy Pear products to spead our vision of creating a happier, healthier world.
- Working at fast-paced Happy Pear events.
- Supporting any Happy Pear initiatives as and when the need arises.
What We Need From You
- Excellent customer service ability.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Flexibility in availability.
- Some previous experience in customer service and/or sales.
- An interest in making the world a happier, healthier place and spreading the message around healthy food.
What You Get From Us
- Full in-depth training in The Happy Pear way of doing things and in all of our products.
- Be part of a growing and exciting brand.
- An attractive benefits package is on offer for all of our Pear Promoters including a staff discount and access to our online courses.
While a full, clean driving licence is not a requirement for the role, it is desirable.
The closing date for this amazing opportunity to work with us is Sunday 1st September!
Please Apply Below with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]