The Happy Pear is a movement to create happier, healthier lifestyles and build community!
We are looking for a Café Assistant to work at our Flagship Café, Church Road, Greystones! If you are a bright, bubbly, warm and enthusiastic person with a passion for delivering the kind of customer experience that feels like a warm hug, then this could be the role for you!
Making sure all of our guests receive a great customer experience – that they are served promptly, warmly and want to come-back to us again and again! Maintaining the high standards of cleanliness that we set for ourselves in the café environment. Helping out in other areas from time-to-time (deliveries, events. etc.)
THE SERIOUS STUFF
- Take a warm approach to the role, and live our brand values – Passion, Excellence, Authenticity and Relationships!
- Making coffee as per barista specifications.
- Working as a cashier in the café.
- Café service to customers.
- Restocking shelves with HP products.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic working environment.
- Reclaiming stocks from store.
- Clear café tables, inside and outside.
- Load & empty dishwasher; stack clean dishes and cutlery.
NUTS & BOLTS
- Be a people-oriented person with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a love of wholefoods. Ideally you will have worked in a café environment before
- You must be available to work a mixture of mornings, evenings and weekends
The closing date for applications for this role is Friday 18th January 2018.