The Happy Pear is a movement to create happier, healthier lifestyles and build community!
We are hiring!!! We are looking for a hard-working Kitchen Porter to join our amazing team at our café at the Round Tower, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to get hands-on experience in a busy café environment.
The Serious Stuff
- Organising the wash-up areas in our kitchen and washroom areas.
- Ensuring that a sufficient quantity of plates, cups and cutlery are available in the café at all times.
- Keeping kitchen equipment (sinks, shelves, ovens etc.) clean and tidy.
- Making sure that rubbish is removed from kitchen as needed.
- Ensuring a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times.
- Deep-cleaning at the end of each shift.
- Be an ambassador for The Happy Pear Brand. Take a warm approach to the role, and live our brand values of passion, excellence, authenticity and relationships.
Nuts and Bolts
- Previous Kitchen Porter experience is essential.
- Be a people person, who is friendly and open, hard-working and efficient.
- Have a love of wholefoods and organic foods.
- The right candidate will be required to work day-time hours mid-week and some evening and weekend shifts.
Please note that the closing date for this opportunity to work with us is Wednesday 17th April 2019!