Our mission is to inspire community and create a healthier,happier world!
We are hiring!!! We are looking for a hard-working Kitchen Operative to join our amazing team at our Production kitchen in our HQ in Kilcoole. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to get hands-on experience in a busy Production environment
The Serious Stuff
- Weigh up of ingredients.
- Ensure all items are produced to a high standard.
- Ensuring a clean and hygienic environment is always maintained.
- Supporting of other departments in Production when needed.
- Cleaning down the Kitchen at the end of each shift.
- Be an ambassador for The Happy Pear Brand. Take a warm approach to the role, and embrace our brand values of Passion, Excellence, Authenticity, and Relationships above all be happy and encourage happiness.
Nuts & Bolts
- Previous Kitchen experience is essential.
- Be a people person, who is friendly and open, hard-working and efficient.
- Have a love of good quality food.
- The right candidate will be required to work day-time hours mid-week with the exception of a few weekends if needed.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Please note that the closing date for this really cool opportunity to work with us is 26th April 2019.
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU. *No relocation assistance will apply. *The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.