Our mission is to inspire community and create a happier, healthier world!
We are looking for a hard-working, hands-on full-time Kitchen Porter to join our team in The Round Tower café, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to get experience in a busy café environment. If you are a bright, bubbly, warm and enthusiastic person with a passion for delivering a great customer experience then this could be the role for you!
- Organising the wash-up areas in our kitchen and washroom areas.
- Ensuring that a sufficient quantity of plates, cups and cutlery are available in the café at all times
- Keeping kitchen equipment (sinks, shelves, ovens etc.) clean and tidy
- Making sure that rubbish is removed from kitchen as needed
- Ensuring a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times
- Deep-cleaning at the end of each shift
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the café and assisting in any other areas of the café if needs be
- Be an ambassador for The Happy Pear Brand. Take a warm approach to the role, and live our brand values – to grow, evolve & create; authenticity; inclusiveness & community; courage; enthusiasm, and pride
- Have some experience in a kitchen and dealing with customers
- Be a people person, who is friendly and open, hard-working and efficient
- Have a love of wholefoods and organic foods
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- This is a role based in The Round Tower, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- You must be available to work a mixture of mornings, evenings and weekends.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]