We are hiring!!! We’re looking for Financial Accountant to join our dynamic finance team .
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of owning and delivering success in finance processes, and will ideally have a passion for working for a healthy eating brand.
. Your duties will include:
- Deliver the month-end close process, including review and completion of journal entries and reconciliations
- Delivery of weekly flash reporting in line with agreed timetables
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations and ensuring all bank transactions appropriately booked to Xero
- Process all accounts payable invoices and employee expense claims on Xero ensuring the correct nominal codes have been applied
- Match invoice documentation as required, and work with warehouse to resolve any supplier account queries.
- Completion of supplier payment runs based on agreed credit terms
- Assistance in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts and participation in the audit process
- Manage the company’s VAT and PAYE filing and compliance
- Working with Finance Director to continually improve the control framework within the business
- Liaison with bank, insurance and utilities suppliers
- Assist with/lead special projects as they arise.
Nuts & Bolts
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience, preferably with some industry experience
- A natural communicator who has the ability to develop strong cross functional working relationships.
- Must be able to multi-task and take ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills and experience in meeting deadlines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as financial account or finance manager (or equivalent role)
- Experience working in a growing company
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Experience in FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods), manufacturing or retail sectors
- A passion for life and a desire to make the world a healthier happier place.
To apply for this role, please send your cv to Hannah@thehappypear.ie
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU. *No relocation assistance will apply. *The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.