Our mission is to inspire the community and create a healthier, happier world!
We are hiring!!! We are looking for a hard-working Production Operative to join our amazing team at our Production kitchen in our HQ in Kilcoole. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to get hands-on experience in a busy production environment
This Is a temporary 8 week positions with a potential to be extended
The Serious Stuff
- Weigh up of ingredients.
- Ensure all items are produced to a high standard.
- Ensuring a clean and hygienic environment is always maintained.
- Packing and labeling of Products.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Correct completion of all required paperwork such as traceability and cleaning records.
- Supporting other departments in Production when needed.
- Cleaning down the work area at the end of each shift.
- Be an ambassador for The Happy Pear Brand. Take a warm approach to the role, and embrace our brand values of Passion, Excellence, Authenticity, and Relationships above all be happy and encourage happiness.
Nuts & Bolts
- Previous Kitchen experience is essential.
- comfortable working in a fast pace high pressures environment.
- Be a people person, who is friendly and open, hard-working and efficient.
- Have a love of good quality food.
- The right candidate will be required to work day-time hours mid-week with the exception of a few weekends if needed.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] .Please note that the closing date for this really cool opportunity to work with us is Friday 22 November 2019.
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
*No relocation assistance will apply.
*The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs