We had a blast shooting with Jasmine, we love meeting people who can have fun with our twin energy. Jasmine is a beautiful person and she has released and amazing book filled with amazing recipes and information about Ayurvedic philosophy.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 125g desiccated coconut
- 7 medjool dates de-pitted
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Blend together the bananas, desiccated coconut, salt and baking powder until they make a dough
- Add in the dates and gently pulse to add chunks to the bites
- Shape into flat ball shapes or anyway you’d like and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done