If you were lucky enough to get Jasmines book for Christmas you might have seen how delicious this pizza looks. Such an inventive way to make the base and Jasmine is a gorgeous person we loved spending the day with her.
- 120g chickpea flour
- water to your desired consistency
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black nigella seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1/2 grated courgette
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- small bunch of coriander
- Toppings: pasta with fennel, pesto, basil, dips, vegan cheese, flavoured oils etc.
- Sieve the chickpea flour into a bowl and mix with enough water to make a wet but still thick batter
- Add in the cumin, seeds and salt and mix through
- Next grate in the courgette and carrot and add the finely chopped coriander
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to a pan on a high heat
- Once melted, add the batter
- Fry on both sides until nice and golden
- Take off heat and add your toppings
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes
- Add the oil and dips- serve and enjoy!