This is the easiest cookie you’ll ever make. It’s delicious and very satisfying. We threw them together with ease in a few minutes and they’re packed full of nutritious loveliness. A perfect fibre filled treat while your on the go, with substantial calories to curb any sweet craving.
- 100g cashew nuts
- 100g chopped pitted date
- 30g oats
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cacao nibs
- First blend your cashews until they reach a flour like consistency
- Add the dates, oats, salt and vanilla extract to the food processor and mix for about a minute
- Put the mixture into a mixing bowl along with the cacao nibs
- Squeeze a fraction of the dough into a ball and flatten to make your cookie. Repeat to make all cookie
- Decorate with more cacao nibs and serve!