This raw vegan brownie is a killer recipe, the peanut butter and jelly is a classic that just makes it next level. A burst of flavour and a perfect lunch box addition.
- 340g chopped dates
- 30g oats
- 60g cacao powder
- 120g peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Raspberry jam
- Into your food processor, add the dates, oats, cacao powder, peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract and blitz together until smooth
- While still blending, pour in the coconut oil
- Flatten the mixture in a baking tray and compact it all firmly in an even layer
- Spread your jam on top and it’s ready to go!