We are Hiring!!! We are looking for a dynamic, efficient, highly-organised person to look after goods-in/out, keep our warehouse ship-shape and assist with deliveries. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for a change and to develop in a fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Based in Pearville providing support to the purchasing team in relation to goods inwards / outwards, maintenance of the stock room and delivering goods to our retail outlets, customers and supply ( C License Needed)
- Receiving goods into the store, ensuring that the correct quantities are counted and data recorded electronically.
- Stocking delivered items, stock rooms and storage yard ensuring that items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner
- Mark stock using identification tags, stamps, electronic marking tools and/or other labeling equipment
- Determine proper storage methods/locations based on stock turnover and environmental factors within the capabilities of the facilities available.
- Verify inventory levels by comparing them to physical stock counts and investigate any discrepancies and adjust accordingly
- Clean and maintain work equipment and storage areas of store’s to ensure highest standards and compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use of and damage to stock and/or stock-handling equipment
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear, defects and report any damage to the Manager and Stores supervisor.
- Preparing orders by processing requests from internal and external suppliers and assisting with collections.
- Completing Company vehicles to/from various company units and external suppliers.
- Maintaining Company Vehicles by completing maintenance checks and dealing with any issues that arise accordingly.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- This is a full-time role based in Kilcoole. Co. Wicklow
- Evening and weekend work will be required
- C Licence Essential
The closing date for this role is Monday 11th February 2019.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ALONG WITH COVERING LETTER TO OUR PEOPLE OPERATIONS TEAM AT [email protected]