We are hiring! we have an exciting opportunity in Our Warehouse in Kiloole for a Evening Warehouse Supervisor!
Our mission is to inspire you to live a happier, healthier life and enjoy being part of a community greater than yourself.
- Based in Pearville (kilcoole), the primary function of the role is to lead the picking team on the evening shift in the warehouse. This will require leading a small team in accurately picking all sales orders for a variety of customers, both internal and external and maintain accurate data on our stock management systems.
- The role will require flexibility to occasionally support the Goods In the section of the warehouse in ensuring that all stock is correctly receipted, labelled and stored correctly.
THE SERIOUS STUFF
- Lead and direct workflow and performance of evening shift team and, with the Warehouse Manager, ensuring that adequate labour is rostered to meet demand
- Ensure the accurate and efficient picking of all sales orders for a variety of customers including Wholesale, Happy Pear outlets and Independent stores
- Clean and maintain work equipment and storage areas of the warehouse to ensure the highest standards of compliance with Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and promote a culture of Continuous Improvement where workflows are challenged and improved to raise standards and improve efficiencies.
- Highlight & report any issues to the relevant departmental managers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting a cross-training approach to the Warehouse that requires building a workforce with the flexibility to cover morning (Goods In) and evening (Packing) shifts where required
- Receiving finished goods from production units and storing the same in the warehouse, ensuring that items are stored in an organised and accessible manner
- Ensure complete compliance with Stock Management systems and verify inventory levels by comparing them to physical stock counts. Investigate discrepancies and highlight with relevant personnel.
- Determine proper storage methods/locations based on stock turnover and environmental factors within the capabilities of the facilities available.
- Completing deliveries in company vehicles to/from various company units and external suppliers
- Ensure all team members are trained in efficient operation and/or execution of their tasks
- Be an ambassador for The Happy Pear Brand. Take a warm approach to the role, and live our brand values of Passion, Excellence, Authenticity, and Relationships
- Driving B Licence Essential C licence Preferable.
NUTS & BOLTS
- Previous experience in a supervisory role essential.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Previous experience with Stock Management systems desirable
The Closing date for this role is Friday 17th of May 2019 to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to our People Operations team at [email protected]