We are Hiring !! We are looking for Chef to join our team in our Church Road Cafe !.
Working in a fast-paced environment this role will demand an ability to deliver excellence in food offerings that meet the highest standards within the industry and comply with all company, regulatory and legal requirements.
. Your duties will include:
- Reporting to site managers on a day-to-day basic
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are met in the kitchen and that the workspace is organised effectively.
- Reporting to and liaising with Retail Head Chef, in order to keep track of stock from Pearville, ensuring adequate levels of stock are on-site with a minimum level of wastage.
- Keeping track of fridge stock and dry store stock and reporting to the Retail Head Chef in order for them to be replenished.
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared and presented consistently according to the agreed menus and to the highest standards.
- Fill out blank allergen sheets for every new dish created in the kitchen.
- Responsible for portioning, packing, rotation, allocation, labelling, chilling, storage, and regeneration of food to minimise wastage and ensure that adequate stocks are in-place to meet customer demand.
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures, codes and standards.
- To ensure equipment is used appropriately and safely and cared for to ensure longevity
- To ensure that health and safety standards are followed in accordance with statutory provisions.
- Clean down of the kitchen at the end of each day
- Comply with all food hygiene and HACCP standards, incl. keeping track of temperature records.Fulfil other responsibilities within the retail site on a needs basis.
Nuts & Bolts
- Excellent oral and written English
- Extensive knowledge on Food Safety
- Minimum one years experience in a similar type role
- Previous experience with plant-based cookery
- A desire to make the world a Happier, Healthier place
To apply for this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU. *No relocation assistance will apply. *The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.