€10.99 to your door (Free shipping)
What is Wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is the young shoots of wheat, roughly 10 days old.
It is high protein wheat, grown indoors in trays to ensure year round even growth.
•Wheatgrass is wheat at its most nutritious. It needs to be juiced as it’s cellulose cannot be digested by the body
•It is packed full of enzymes to aid digestion
•1 shot of wheatgrass is nutritionally equivalent to 1kg of green veg juiced.
•It’s chlorophyll content is antibacterial, it aids detoxification, improves digestion, regulates blood sugar and boosts the immune system
- Fresh wheatgrass needs to be juiced in a masticating juicer.
- A 30 ml (1 fl.oz) shot is a daily doze and this can be increased up to 2 x 30ml shots once or twice a day.
- For optimum results, fresh wheatgrass juice should be drunk in under 30 mins from when it is juiced. It is powerful stuff and needs to be treated so.
- A good serving suggestion is to juice a thumb nail size of fresh ginger or fresh lemongrass with it to lift the flavour.
- Our shipping days for Fresh Wheatgrass are Mondays and Wednesdays to ensure you receive the freshest product. So we will process orders on the next shipping day closest to when orders are put in