We Are Hiring, we are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic person to join our Happy Pear Family in the role of Shop Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for The Happy Pear brand. They will take a warm
approach to the role, and live our brand values of Passion, Excellence, Authenticity, and Relationships.
They should have a clear love and appreciation for Organic produce, fruits and Vegtables, Whole food and the envioirment. They should also thrive of the interaction with Customers.
Working in a fast-paced environment, this role will also demand creativity, high flexibility, strong
organisational skills and an ability to challenge the norm and think outside the box.
Duties for the role :
- Following procedures for opening, daily operations, and daily closure of shop including cash and daily reports, and that Cash-handling and accounts are completed in accordance with internal procedures.
- Ensuring that the produce is maintained to the optimum standard through review of quality and stock rotation
- Accepting supplier deliveries and ensuring the stock is stored correctly and the paperwork is filed
- Merchandising the shop to ensure that produce, chilled and dried goods are displayed
- Providing friendly and efficient customer service and positively engaging with our customers to support their shopping experience.
- Escalating any facilities issue to the appropriate person.
- Alongside the shop team, ensuring the completion of HACCP and cleaning checklists and ensuring that the look and appearance of the shop is maintained to the highest standard at all times.
- Be present on the shop floor and regularly check-in with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Minimum 1 -2 years experience and an interest in working with produce.
- Customer focus is an essential attribute in achieving success in this role.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Creativity and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple demands.
- Passion, Energy and Enthusiasm
- Passion for healthy food
- Previous experience in a leadership role
The closing date for this role is Friday 2nd of October 2020
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
*No relocation assistance will apply.
*The Happy Pear is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To apply for this role, please click here