Here’s another killer recipe from our 5 Minute Dinner series! This zingy curry is super satisfying and full of veggie goodness. Enjoy dudes!
½ red onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove of garlic
½ thumb-sized piece of ginger
½ a red chili (if you like it spice like Dave, leave the seeds in!)
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground paprika
1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
1 400g tin coconut milk
1 400g tin of chickpeas (drained and rinsed
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
small bunch of coriander
zest of ½ lime
juice of ½ lime
- Heat the oil on a medium heat.
- Thinly slice the onion and garlic and add to the pan.
- Grate the ginger into the pan. No need to remove the skin!
- Thinly slice the chilli and add to the pan.
- Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and chickpeas.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Chop the coriander and add to the pan along with the lime zest.
- Add the lime juice, season to taste and serve with avocado and the grain of your choice. Lovely!