Pad Thai in 5 minutes could be one of our new favourite dinners, give it a try for yourself. Super quick and this feeds 3 people very substantially!
300g wholewheat noodles
3 cloves garlic
1 small knob of ginger
1 red chilli 100g mushrooms
1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper
A handful of sugar snap peas
For the dressing
1/2 tin/200mls coconut milk
Juice of 1/2 a lime
1 tbsp maple syrup
Handful of toasted cashews
Head of pak choi
Handful of fresh coriander
- Heat a little olive oil in your pan on a high heat.
- Add the noodles to a pan of boiling water, breaking them up a little with your hands as your add them to the pan.
- Chop the garlic, ginger & chilli and add them to the pan. After one minute, stirring all the time, add the mushrooms.
- Make the dressing by mixing all of the ingredients together & add half of it to the pan, so that the mushrooms can really absorb the flavour.
- Next, chop the peppers and peas and them to the pan, along with a grated carrot.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the pan, along with the rest of your dressing and mix well.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the garnishes. Serve with a chunk of lime on the side and enjoy!