It goes without saying that burritos are all the rage these days, so in a bid to ensure that our Happy Heart participants don’t miss out on the fiery fun, we’ve made a recipe that’s seriously tasty but also insanely low in calories, fat and sugar! BOOM! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
P.s. If you’re serious about your health then sign up to our Happy Heart Course here
- Pack of wholewheat wraps
- Couscous: 200g wholewheat cous cous 3 cloves garlic 1 tsp ground cumin 1/2 tsp smoked paprika 1/2 tsp salt
- Refried Beans: 100g tinned corn 1 tin black beans/ kidney beans Juice of 1 lime 2 tsp ground cumin 2tbsp tamari 1 bunch of coriander
- Salsa: 400g cherry tomatoes 4 scallions 2 cloves garlic 1 chilli Handful of coriander
- Soya Yoghurt Dressing: 5 tbsp soya yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lime 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Couscous Add a pinch of chilli flakes, cumin, paprika and salt to your cous cous, mix around and cover in boiling water
- Refried Beans Roughly slice up your garlic and add to the pan (with water) Add in tinned corn and keep stirring in the pan until the corn started to char slightly Next add in your beans, and then the cumin and tamari Loosely chop up your coriander and pop it into the pan too Take the pan off the heat once all mixed in together
- Salsa Chop the garlic, scallions & chilli finely Dice the tomatoes Add a pinch of salt Squeeze in the juice of 1 lime Chop up a handful of coriander and add it to the mix
- Soy Yoghurt Dressing Spoon your yoghurt into a bowl and add the juice of 1/2 a lime and maple syrup
- Spoon all you ingredients into your wholewheat wrap and enjoy!